Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Father Riley Unemployed Priest SAYS "FOOK da" Ares Rocket


Well here I sit in me pajaymus, waitin' fo whord on dat damnable rocket dat seemingly never was.

If it were a student of moin, why, I'd poke him with a stick to be sure.

Scratch me arse, dat didn't come out right! Didn't mayne it de way you're takin it, you! So whipe dat silly grin off-a yer fayuss.

So, two days of this go by and I says to meself; wail, dat's it. Not t'day. An' poof, up he goes.

Not minutes laytar, and it's done, falls apart in the sky. Okay, $450 milion is what he cahst us, for a two-minute show?

Shames me to say it, but DAT was the most expensive orale bene-faccio ever given in history of blatant proseeetuschun.
Dat's enough from me, for now.

There will be more to follow in de days to come, sartainly.I only wanted to set down this little blog here to let de warelled know I have gone freelance so to speak.I can be available t'roughout these United States to do anywhere from a half-hour, to de hour sermon of dare we call it "comedy?"If yer interested, kindly talk to my business manager David Kearns at DavidAnthonyKearns@Gmail.comFather Kevin Riley,FatherRiley@cfl.rr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment